SEO automation solution for an architecture company
Our client is a forward-thinking architect and designer firm that specializes in residential homes, organizational, commercial, and hospitality projects. The firm was situated in ABC state and was having difficulty getting quality and organic leads. Our experienced SEO automation services resulted in a huge boost in organic traffic and quality leads for the website.
The following issues were also affecting the company: A smaller proportion of organic leads Business contribution via digital channels was less than 20%. The lead rate of conversion was negligible. Our goal was to raise the amount of organic leads, improve the website’s rating against rivals, and concentrate on the demands of the target audience.
The following issues were also affecting the company:
- A smaller proportion of organic leads
- Business contribution via digital channels was less than 20%.
- The lead rate of conversion was negligible.
Our goal was to raise the amount of organic leads, improve the website’s rating against rivals, and concentrate on the demands of the target audience.
After examining the website, we discovered that it included more than 50 pages. Before making any modifications to the home page or specialty sites, we concentrated on the primary page and subsidiary pages. Also, use automation tools like HubSpot, Salesforce and Screaming Frog for lead nurturing. Following that, we lead a drive to generate traffic by providing information-focused content to improve brand value.
Here's what our team did to overcome the obstacles:
- Analyzed the highest-ranked keywords
- Identified keywords with a monthly search volume of 1,000–4,000
- Created 90+ pages of content per month to boost website health.
- Focused on backlinks to improve link juice and domain authority
- Optimized metadata and website speed
- Optimized content with the most recent Google algorithm improvements with the aim of reducing the rate of bounces.
We improved the client’s website to appear in the first three places on Google for 50 main sector keywords in the span of six months.
Lead conversion had improved by almost 200%, and traffic from organic searches was increasing by 110%.
Biztechgeeks created more organic leads, which had the following effects on the client’s business:
- 75 SEO keywords ranked first and second in the SERPs.
- Organic traffic grew from 1500 to 2500 per month.
- Organic conversion gained from 10 to 25 inquiries each month.